7. feb. 2010

Cats also love Ikea !!

I love it…just love it… I don’t know why , but I just LOVE it!!! Love love love love it… Everyday I have to jump into the Ikea bag with the wood…sit there and smell everything. The big funny people in the house keeps lifting me out and saying “No”..but I don’t know what the problem is?? I just have to jump back! I think they have given up now tho…

DSCN3381

That’s good, then I can spend all the time I want in here! I tell you – there are soooo many different smells in here!!

DSCN3382

Hmmm… maybe you guys wants to join me instead of chasing me away all the time? Come one… there is room for atleast the male of the house…

DSCN3383

Aaah oh no!!! Here comes Tinka… She just wants to smell ME instead of all the other wonderful things in here…. Go figure!! Dogs are strange…

DSCN3384

Well I have other things to do than to hang around being smelled by a dog… Off to do my cleaning duty… Someone has to do it when the big ones can’t do it themselves…

DSCN3387

Always work to do….!!!! Funny big people…

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails