10. jan. 2010

I’ve got a new friend…

My days just got alot more interesting! There has been a cat sitting outside the last few weeks and it has irretated the heck out of me as I couldn’t get close to her ! I just wanted a little sniff and a little taste… is that too much to ask??!

Anyway – the strangest thing happened yesterday. Master let the cat in the house! Yay!!! I have someone to pester and follow around all day!

DSCN3223

Hey wait a minute ! Where did it say that I had to share my food with you??

DSCN3225

This is where I draw the line ! ! ! My bone is NOT for sharing ! !

DSCN3226

Ok, if the menice dog wont share her bone -  I will steal her bed…just have to watch out for her. If I hide behind this table leg she wont see my attempt of conquering the bed ! ! !

DSCN3234

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails