24. jan. 2010

What’s going on??

I’m not sure how things work in the human world – but for us dogs it can get a bit confusing with new changes being made!

I just grew accustome to the cat Misty – but now it seams that they have exchanged her out with this other cat who wont let me smell her as much as the other one! What’s up with that?

At least this one doesn’t jump me from behind every chanse she gets - trying to scare me half to death…

Only .. there should be a middle ground – this one “TeaBella” seams to sleep too much !

DSCN3317

DSCN3314

I think I have to find a way to make her play more with me…

1 kommentar:

  1. Er dette den nye katten??? Har ramlet litt ut her i det siste. He-he. Jeg legger til denne bloggen på katteblogger.blogspot.com!

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails